TPG Community

Get online support

TPG NBN Home Superfast & Home Ultrafast Plans are here

Bobby

Community Banner - TPG Home Superfast Ultrafast.png

Premium speeds without the premium price.

Sign up to TPG NBN Home Superfast or NBN Home Ultrafast as a new customer and get 6 months at a discounted price. Gaming, streaming, and downloading will be a breeze with estimated typical evening speeds* of 200Mbps and 250Mbps respectively.

Community Banner - Plan tables - TPG Home Superfast Ultrafast.png

Once active, all you need to get online is a compatible high-speed modem and an NBN connection. We’ll get you set up for $0, and then you’re on your way to fast speeds!

Want to know if your home can go superfast on the NBN? Enter your address at this link and find out today.

Bring your own compatible high-speed modem required.
Available in NBN FTTP & selected NBN HFC areas. Offer available for new customers only. *Typical Evening Speeds are subject to change and are measured 7pm-11pm Actual throughput speeds may be slower and could vary due to various factors. As these are new plans, the speeds stated here are currently an estimate. TPG will revise these Typical Evening Speeds once it has collected enough data on the speed performance of these plans. New development fee may apply. 6 month offer for new customers only.

3 Comments
jobce
Level 3

Is the upload speed on the "NBN Home Superfast" plan any faster than the 20Mbps that I get on my current 100Mbps plan?

And can I change back to the 100Mbps plan if I am not happy with the "NBN Home Superfast" plan?

Angeli

Hi @jobce

Welcome to TPG Community! 

The NBN high speed offer is currently available for FTTP and select HFC addresses. Based on the account that I have pulled up using your community details, you are currently on NBN FTTN; hence, there is no option to upgrade to the NBN high speed. 

Let us know if you require further assistance. 

Best regards, 

Angeli

boonhowe
Level 3

I'm on FTTN 100/40 with TPG now.

NBN says FTTP Upgrade is available for me (my city is in the upgrade list since Feb21) if I subscribe to a SuperFast plan with a provider.

TPG is saying I need to wait for NBN to upgrade my property to FTTP before I can sign up for SuperFast 200.

Chicken or Egg first?