TPG Community

Get online support

Phone not connecting after factory reset vr1600v

SOLVED Go to solution
tk533
Level 3

Hi,

I noticed my router has a new firmware update the other day and decided to do a factory reset over the weekend. Now after the reset, the internet is working again, but the phone is not. I realise the phone can sometime take a little while to re-connect, but I've waited for hours already and hence decided to ask for help.

I've already sent an email to forum_admin@tpg.com.au but has not yet received a reply. So I thought I better come here hopefully can get a quiker response from someone. Thanks.

Regards,

TK

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Shane

Hi @tk533,

We got you, let us help fix the home phone issue and raise this to our Technical Team, could you shoot us a PM with your details.

How to send a PM? 

Regards,

Hi,

I noticed my router has a new firmware update the other day and decided to do a factory reset over the weekend. Now after the reset, the internet is working again, but the phone is not. I realise the phone can sometime take a little while to re-connect, but I've waited for hours already and hence decided to ask for help.

I've already sent an email to forum_admin@tpg.com.au but has not yet received a reply. So I thought I better come here hopefully can get a quiker response from someone. Thanks.

Regards,

TK

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Shane

Hi @tk533,

We got you, let us help fix the home phone issue and raise this to our Technical Team, could you shoot us a PM with your details.

How to send a PM? 

Regards,

Hi,

Regards,

TK

tk533
Level 3

Thanks for reply Shane. I've PM you. Let me know if you need more details.

tk533
Level 3

TPG's Tech team might have done something over the weekend. I woke up this morning to find the phone working again. So thanks Shane for all your help.

BasilDV

Thank you @tk533.

Glad that this has been resolved.

Have a good day!

BasilDV