TPG Community

Get online support

5G Home broadband does not connect to the Internet

SOLVED Go to solution
tbthanh90
Level 2

Hi, I have just received my 5G home broadband and set it up. The device has all of green signal but it cannot connect to the internet.

I tried to access the admin portal, in the internet connectivity section, it mentions Status is Disconnected.

Could someone please help to take a look ? I tried to call but no one attend my call!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
BasilDV

Hi @tbthanh90

We've edited your post as it contains your account details.

Please avoid posting any information on a public thread as it may compromise your security.

We checked the account and was able to detect that the service is working.

The data usage has been detected as well.

Are you still unable to access the internet using your 5G broadband service?

BasilDV

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
BasilDV

Hi @tbthanh90

We've edited your post as it contains your account details.

Please avoid posting any information on a public thread as it may compromise your security.

We checked the account and was able to detect that the service is working.

The data usage has been detected as well.

Are you still unable to access the internet using your 5G broadband service?

BasilDV

tbthanh90
Level 2

Thanks a lot.

@BasilDV 

Yes, it is indeed working. 
However, the speed is a bit slow and not to what I expect. So I decide to opt out for this 5G and come back to the NBN.

Could you also let me know how I can make the request to come back to the NBN ? I have replied to the SMS which was sent to me.

BasilDV

Hi @tbthanh90

Since your NBN is still active, then we'll arrange a call from our Accounts team to discuss the process in terminating the 5G broadband.

Please send me a PM with your preferred time and best number to be contacted.

BasilDV

Gaurav7
Level 2

Hello there I am also having the same issue all the lights are green but internet connectivity status is disconnected

Shane

Hi Gaurav7. Could you send us your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file) also include your best contact number and preferred time. We will have our Technical Team to contact you for real-time test and investigation. 

abdulmuizfahim
Level 2

I'm having the same problems. 

Ahra_G

Hi @abdulmuizfahim

Have you already tried relocating your modem to a different area in your premise? What are the status lights on your modem? 

Let us have your TPG account details via private message in order for us to check your connection. 

Thanks! 

Ahra_G

briantsai
Level 2

I have the same problem as well, the internet speed is super slow even after the sagemcom menu says internet status as "connected". im only getting a 1-5mbps even though I have the premium plan. So I should be at least getting 20-100mbps.