TPG Community

Get online support

Archer vr1600 faulty

katsieb
Level 2

Hi,

For the last few months, my TP-Link Archer VR1600 modem completely looses internet connection several times in a day. The devices green light for internet will turn off and rebooting by logging into the modem does nothing. Unplugging and turning off the modem for a minute works most of the time, but not always. If nothing works, I have to just wait for up to 20 minutes for it to simply reconnect like nothing ever happened.

All lights are on on the NBN box and I have both wired and wireless devices connected on both 2.4 and 5G, they all loose connection. My TV and MacBook are both connected via ethernet cables and suffer just as many drops. This is the modem TPG has provided to me for a fee so I expect it replaced or a solution. How does one get support with zero online contact in real time. Everything is in writing or by phone. Awfully strange for an internet provider.

Please help I'm getting really impatient with this now!!!

Thanks

Katsieb

1 REPLY 1
Ahra_G

Hi @katsieb,

We're here to help and see what we can arrange for you. We'd also like to check your connection. Please send us a private message and we'll go from there. 

-Ahra_G