TPG Community

Get online support

Arris CM8200 DS flashing and power cycling

SOLVED Go to solution
MickTed
Level 2

My HFC connection stopped working this morning.

Modern goes through self test, then power light is on and just the downstream flashes, even if eventually restarts and does it all again. NBN check says no outage, TPG check says no connection. I couldn't find anything that exactly matches the modem behaviour, not sure what to do next but we have a couple of us need to work from home. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
MickTed
Level 2

Hi @Shane it's all good, it came back up after about 6 hours yesterday, NBN said there was a power outage in our area, eventually I got outage and restoration notifications from TPG as well. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
MickTed
Level 2

Now NBN Co has an outage listed, so I'm assuming my modem is fine and they'll eventually sort it out.

Shane

Hey @MickTed,

Thanks for raising this to us and welcome to the community!

I'd love to help monitor the status of the outage affecting the service, please send me a Private Message with your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file).

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards,

My HFC connection stopped working this morning.

Modern goes through self test, then power light is on and just the downstream flashes, even if eventually restarts and does it all again. NBN check says no outage, TPG check says no connection. I couldn't find anything that exactly matches the modem behaviour, not sure what to do next but we have a couple of us need to work from home. 

Now NBN Co has an outage listed, so I'm assuming my modem is fine and they'll eventually sort it out.

MickTed
Level 2

Hi @Shane it's all good, it came back up after about 6 hours yesterday, NBN said there was a power outage in our area, eventually I got outage and restoration notifications from TPG as well. 

Shane

Yay! Glad to know that the connection has been restored, feel free to create a new thread for future queries. Cheers!