TPG Community

Get online support

NBN modem flashing red and clicking

Level 2
I have no internet connection, my modem is flashing red and clicking. I’ve completed all the online trouble shooting and nothing fixed the my connection. I’ve also been on hold for over 60 minutes.
5 REPLIES 5
Leanne85
Level 2
The same thing has happened to me due to storms. Did you get in contact with them. After 60 mins I hung up.
Level 2
I was told they would look into the problem and a technician would call within 24 hours. I haven’t heard back from anyone and it’s been nearly 24 hours. We still don’t have any internet.
wayner3
Level 3

Mine's the same. I managed to log a ticket through the app, but 24+ hours later it still just shows "unresolved".

BasilDV

Hi Guys,

In order to check on the status of your raised ticket or assist you in creating one.

Please send us a private message with your account details for further assistance.

BasilDV

wayner3
Level 3

NBN Tech attended on Saturday, said the problem was upstream from us and left. On Sunday, the red flashing link light changed to blue flashing, so I assume someone fixed something somewhere up the street, but we still didn't have a connection. An NBN FTTC NCD arrived in this morning's mail, I replaced the existing NCD with the new unit and we now have connectivity. That's 10 days without service, and the only communication beyond the initial DM and response was an SMS telling me an NBN tech would be here sometime on Saturday, 40 seconds before the he turned up.