TPG Community

Get online support

Sign in to network

SOLVED Go to solution
Brambull
Level 2
Reset my modem as my internet was running a bit slow, and now it won't connect at all. Just keep getting a notification to "sign in to network" which takes me to the attached page. I've got a scheduled upgrade next month and wondering if this has something to do with it.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
david64
Level 15

@Brambull . The username and password is the one you use to signin to My Account. Which should be the same as the one you use to signin to Post Office.

Try that username with and without   @tpg.com.au     .

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
david64
Level 15

Hi @Brambull . The router is trying to auto-configure with TPG but failing.

You can login to router admin and try setting your username and password. The PPPoE setting should already be there.

What model is the router?

What type of NBN connection do you have?

Brambull
Level 2
Hi David,

The model is the VX220-G2v
Connection is NBN FTTN 50

I can get to router admin but how do I know what the username and password are? There just appears to be a generic tpg user and password there already.
david64
Level 15

@Brambull . The username and password is the one you use to signin to My Account. Which should be the same as the one you use to signin to Post Office.

Try that username with and without   @tpg.com.au     .

Brambull
Level 2
That seemed to do the trick, thanks David, legend! ☺️
david64
Level 15

@Brambull . Regarding speed, what down and up speeds do you get from the speedtest on TPG Support page?

Being on FTTN, does the router have any DSL statistics. These show how the router performs on line to node.