TV connection to wifi

DavidPerkins
Level 2
Hi,
Yes I am unable to connect the wifi to my smart tv any way that I have tried, my tv has advised me that a wireless router with the WPS (wi-fi protected setup) feature has been found. It provides an easy way to establish a secure wireless connection without entering a password. See router's manual for WPS support.
However pushing the WPS button on the wireless router does not appear to make the indicator flash or even come on. The tv states a home network is available but connection to the internet is not possible.
Any suggestions? I never received a manual for the router so I cannot check for WPS support.
Regards, Dave.

-------- Original message --------
Date: 5/4/24 11:58 am (GMT+10:00)
Subject: adib_rahmang mentioned you in TPG Community

Hi DavidPerkins,

adib_rahmang (Community Manager) mentioned you in a post! Join the conversation below:

Re: AX1500 WPS

Hey  @DavidPerkins, is it just your TV that’s not connecting via WPS?

Hi,

Yes I am unable to connect the wifi to my smart tv any way that I have tried, my tv has advised me that a wireless router with the WPS (wi-fi protected setup) feature has been found. It provides an easy way to establish a secure wireless connection without entering a password. See router's manual for WPS support.

However pushing the WPS button on the wireless router does not appear to make the indicator flash or even come on.

Any suggestions? I never received a manual for the router so I cannot check for WPS support.

Regards, Dave.

Sent from my Galaxy

-------- Original message --------

Date: 5/4/24 11:58 am (GMT+10:00) 

To: daviderle1959@gmail.com 

Subject: adib_rahmang mentioned you in TPG Community 

Hi DavidPerkins, 

adib_rahmang (Community Manager) mentioned you in a post! Join the conversation below: 

Re: AX1500 WPS 

Hey  @DavidPerkins, is it just your TV that’s not connecting via WPS?

TPG Community sent this message to daviderle1959@gmail.com. 

You are receiving this email because you were @mentioned. 

To control which emails we send you please go to, manage your subscription & notification settings or unsubscribe. 

TPG Community sent this message to daXXXXXXXXXXX@gmail.com
You are receiving this email because you were @mentioned.

To control which emails we send you please go to, manage your subscription & notification settings or unsubscribe.