TPG Community

Get online support

Mobile connection has no audio

SOLVED Go to solution
chefren
Level 4

After going through all the troubleshooting, and after many months of the service being worse, writing the complaint here as per: https://support.tpg.com.au/troubleshooting-mobile-voice-no-coverage

The service is getting so bad, there's almost no way to talk within the house even going out with 5 degrees to the backyard, this means the antennas are way below what they should serve. They should change the antenna equipment to cater for population increase not just let them as they are for over 10 years.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
chefren
Level 4

nobody called, will just change provider

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
chefren
Level 4

I can't even talk to the support number since they can't hear half of the audio going from any device or any time of day.

BasilDV

Hi @chefren 

We'd like to check on this further.

Please send us a private message with your account details.

BasilDV

chefren
Level 4

was only called once on mobile so obviously did not work, mobile is every day worse, even from a phone of another company in the same place at home, the other phone would try to connect, then the call connected only on tpg side, for 10 seconds there was no link in the other phone, then eventually could hear on the other. Finally the TPG line simply disconnected, terrible, so it's not even the antenna but all the backbone infrastructure not coping with traffic within the same area, I wonder how 5G is supposed to even work if it will require more bandwidth

Shane

Hi @chefren ,

Let me help fix this issue affecting the mobile service. Could you shoot me a PM with your details? Also, confirm what troubleshooting steps you have taken so far and how many reception signals you are getting on your mobile.

How to send a PM? 

Regards,

was only called once on mobile so obviously did not work, mobile is every day worse, even from a phone of another company in the same place at home, the other phone would try to connect, then the call connected only on tpg side, for 10 seconds there was no link in the other phone, then eventually could hear on the other. Finally the TPG line simply disconnected, terrible, so it's not even the antenna but all the backbone infrastructure not coping with traffic within the same area, I wonder how 5G is supposed to even work if it will require more bandwidth

chefren
Level 4

First message had link to troubleshooting, tried all here: https://support.tpg.com.au/troubleshooting-mobile-voice-no-coverage

chefren
Level 4

Sending PM now @Shane 

chefren
Level 4

nobody called, will just change provider