TPG Community

Get online support

SOS no mobile service

SOLVED Go to solution
Kkleeborn
Level 2
I have had no mobile service since may 1st , 6 days. Borrowed a friends phone last Thursday to call 3 separate times and be given different information each time , finally that the team that deals with sim were not working and would respond in 2 business days. Appalling telco. No way of contacting other than to call.
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Ahra_G

Hi @Kkleeborn,

We're here to help! Is this a newly activated SIM or has worked previously? Send us a private message and we'll bring up your account. 

-Ahra_G

View solution in original post

Kkleeborn
Level 2
Hi

Can you pls assist urgently.
I’ve had no mobile service for 6 days.
I cannot provide proof of identity as I have no phone usage and the identity team sent details to my mobile number

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Ahra_G

Hi @Kkleeborn,

We're here to help! Is this a newly activated SIM or has worked previously? Send us a private message and we'll bring up your account. 

-Ahra_G

Kkleeborn
Level 2
Hi

Can you pls assist urgently.
I’ve had no mobile service for 6 days.
I cannot provide proof of identity as I have no phone usage and the identity team sent details to my mobile number
Kkleeborn
Level 2
Sim has not been activated. It’s an eSIM.
I am unable to access the identity check sms due to no service. Identity check needs to be emailed.
mohanraju
Level 3

I have the same problem for the last seven days. Their customer care is least helpful. Despite letting them know that I don't have access to mobile service they claim to have called me. They send me an email stating they have sent an SMS with ID verification link. It is atrocious. 

Aubrey

Hi @mohanraju, the SMS will be sent after completing the form. If you're done with the form but haven't received the SMS yet, send us the reference number and we'll chase this up. 

mohanraju
Level 3

Hi Aubrey, I have not received any form either. I am quite frustrated now. It is one week. 

Aubrey

@mohanraju  We'll send the form through PM.