TPG Community

Get online support

3 Weeks without phone!!!!!

beatrizmery
Level 2

Dear TPG Customer Service,

I am writing to express my dissatisfaction and frustration regarding the recent change in my plan and the subsequent malfunction of the ESIM card I purchased from TPG. Approximately three weeks ago, I switched to a new plan and purchased an ESIM card for my mobile device. However, after only two days of use, the ESIM card ceased to function, leaving my phone in SOS mode for the past three weeks.

I have contacted TPG customer service twice regarding this issue, and on both occasions, I was instructed to wait 48 hours and restart my phone in hopes of restoring the signal. Unfortunately, these actions have not resolved the problem. Additionally, I was advised to reset my phone completely, effectively erasing all data, to determine if the ESIM card would begin functioning again. Understandably, I have not followed this advice as it would result in significant inconvenience and potential loss of important information.

Furthermore, in my attempts to rectify the situation, I was compelled to purchase another SIM card at a cost of $12, adding to my frustration and financial burden.

Moreover, the inability to use my mobile phone has caused numerous inconveniences, particularly concerning account verification processes. Many services and platforms require verification via SMS, which I am unable to receive due to the non-functioning state of my mobile device. This has made simple tasks and communications unnecessarily difficult and time-consuming.

Additionally, I urgently request the restoration of my original phone number associated with the malfunctioning ESIM card. My phone number is essential for both personal and professional communication, and its loss has caused considerable inconvenience.

As no solution has been provided thus far, I requested a physical SIM card as an alternative. However, despite assurances that it would arrive within four business days, I have yet to receive it.

Furthermore, I would like to address the matter of the monthly internet payment of $20, which I am unable to utilize due to the non-functioning state of my mobile device. I am concerned whether TPG will reimburse me for this service that I am currently unable to access.

This experience has been highly disappointing, and I must express my dissatisfaction with the level of service provided. I am deeply disappointed by the inconvenience and financial burden this situation has caused me. Given this experience, I cannot, in good conscience, recommend TPG services to others.

I kindly request prompt assistance in resolving this matter, including the restoration of my phone number and reimbursement for the unused internet service during this period of inconvenience.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I look forward to a swift and satisfactory resolution.

1 REPLY 1
Aubrey

Hi @beatrizmery, we know how essential it is to have phone service and we're keen to see where we can help to get you back on track.

Please send us a private message with your details and we'll go from there.