Really bad custromer Service

wilkins2020
Level 2

Rang up to increase the speed on my plan, They took all my details and I was good to go.

Hadnt increased 3 days later so i called to find out what had happened. The first person started hesitating when i asked so i knew something was wrong. It hadnt been setup at their end properly and he had to transfer me onto another team.

Now i there and they cant answer the questions and dont know the solve but they would call back in 10 mins. Hrs later my sister call them and they had set up the a new speed but not the right one, so now they cant over ride the speed for the faster speed and didnt know who to call or what to do.

When i asked to speak to the manage the has the admin rights to over ride thiers i was told no sorry he was having lunch and would call back after an hour because there wasnt anyone else they could call.

I have now experienced 2 verbal conversations with representitives from TPG and I am shocked at how poor the customer service is, in fact it is a REAL JOKE. Coming from 40yrs customer service background I'd be embaressed by them.

2 REPLIES 2
BasilDV

Hi @wilkins2020 

We'd like to have a better understanding of the situation.

Kindly send us a private message with your account details.

BasilDV

wilkins2020
Level 2

so speed has now increased but its at 100mb not the 210mb it is supposed to be.

I AM JUST SO PISSED OFF NOW. TO BE TOLD THAT I'M NOT IMPORTANT ENOUGH TO SPEAK TO A MANAGER BECAUSE HE WAS AT LUNCH IS A **ING JOKE. THEN TO HAVE THE WRONG SPEED CONNECTED BECAUSE THE SALE REP DIDNT LISTEN ALL STEMMING FROM AN IMBISAL THE COULD NOT DO THEIR JJOB CORRECT ONLY FRIDAY