TPG Community

Get online support

Important Message: TPG customer support channels during COVID-19 outbreak

Manuel
Community Manager

Due to precautionary measures to protect our staff from the COVID-19 outbreak, TPG’s telephone support team members will be transitioning to working from home. We appreciate your patience as you may experience longer wait times.

We've put together this list of popular solutions as you may find the answer to your query here. We also encourage you to explore the online support options here, within TPG Community, TPG My Account and TPG Support.

We also encourage you to explore alternate self-serve support channels that may be able to assist you:

• TPG Community: https://community.tpg.com.au is the quickest place for customer support where you can search for solutions, check help guides and ask questions

• New connection setup help: All our setup guides are here

We appreciate your patience and understanding and thank you for your continued support.

Would you like to chat with us instead? Our customer support agents will also be available online via Chat Support.  To chat with us, please visit https://www.tpg.com.au/support/contact/.

Regards,

TPG

18 REPLIES 18
Asherbug
Level 2

I have tried to contact customer support on 2 occaisions today with an enquiry.

I have spent five hours on line and on hold with 131423 with connection finally made after  almost three hours only to be cut off before a resolve was made.

While waiting on the online chat for an hour to finally have someone connect to immediately cancel the chat. 

Sceen shot of time waiting with just one of my calls today on the phone.

Not very happy right now.

I would really appreciate someone contacting me asap.

RajenS

Hi @Asherbug 

Sorry about getting hold our team during COVID-19 outbreak,
you will receive a callback today from our Team member. he will be able to solve your issues; please send a PM if you still having issues
Thanks
Rajen

RajenS

Hi @Asherbug 

Sorry about getting hold our team during COVID-19 outbreak,
you will receive a callback today from our Team member. he will be able to solve your issues; please send a PM if you still having issues
Thanks
Rajen

Anianguyen1988
Level 2
Hi Manuel, I tried contacting TPG tech support via chat but can't seem to be able to get hold of them. I submitted a question via the app over 24hrs and still haven't heard back. My internet keeps dropping out after installing the new modem as recommended by the previous TPG tech support. It seems to forget my IP address and cuts out (image attached). Would really appreciate if someone could give me a call. Cheers!
RajenS

Hi @Anianguyen1988 

Welcome to TPG Community! Please PM me your TPG username, CID or mobile phone number so I can look at your service.

kind regards

RajenS

Hi @Anianguyen1988 
Understand you update your router to Ubiquiti AMPLIFI Mesh system, and you are having some setup issues, please call 1300 762 568 for router issues,

Your connection is stable for the last 13 hours, and I am monitoring your connection for the next 24 hours,
please try our new TPG app, and you can solve so many issues with few clicks

Download links
– iOS: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/my-tpg/id1506559433?ls=1
– Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tpg.dev

Thanks
Rajen

Pi-James
Level 3

Hello TPG,

I am trying to install a NBN service at my location but is having trouble getting a technician to show up to the appointment and your SD/Provision team is unable to provide accurate information or do what they said they will do. All I needed is someone to activate my service and deliver the NCD!

Here is a run down what happened so far:

17-03-2020 - Order placed
27-03-2020 - Technician identified missing cable
08-04-2020 - TPG scheduled appointment technician no show, no update from TPG (reachout to TPG chat after the fact was told the appointment is not going ahead..)
21-04-2020 - Missing cable completed by technician
22-04-2020 - TPG scheduled appointment technician no show, no update from TPG (reachout to TPG chat after the fact was told the appointment is not going ahead..)
23-04-2020 - Receive next appointment for the (18-05-2020), contacted TPG to reschedule for an earlier appointment as 18/05 will put the install at >2 months provided the tech will show. Chat agent advise a new appointment has been requested.

27-04-2020 - No new appointment has been set, status still showing 18/05 as next appointment. Using the installation status page reschedule the appointment on my own. Trying to confirm with TPG the appointment will be honored as the previous ones didn't, after connected with an agent I was put on hold for 45 mins and then agent closed the chat.

Sage to be continued.. any help from TPG support to iron this simple install out willbe greatly appreciated.

FYI, I already paid for the installation, modem and the first month of service.

Regards,

James

Level 2
I can b*"llsh*t. I've been trying to call and chat for the last week. Not once I get through or a reply to my email. I now want my service cancelled. Hopefully you see this as I'm also taking a case up with the ombudsman.

***TIO reference 2020/04/12217***
Sort it out as this is terrible service. Actually it's no service as I haven't been able to contact anybody. Been with tpg for nearly 10 years and I don't want anymore.
davegaddes
Level 2

I am attempting to resolve the porting of my land line from Telstra to TPG. Have been unable to receive phone calls for 5 weeks since joining TPG.I called 131423 and have now been on hold for 4 hours and 50 mins.This is clearly ridiculous. What can you do to help?