ADSL installation

alanaeli
Level 2
Hi there,

I’ve recently signed up for adsl with you guys and received the modem on Friday but haven’t heard anything about installation.
Just wondering if you can give me some answers?
Thank you,
Alana
1 REPLY 1
Erika

Hi @alanaeli

Welcome to the Community!

I've searched for your account using your Community details and was able to find a match.

We typically quote 10-20 business days in terms of completion for ADSL2+ with Homephone services as installation time frames will differ based on:

• Address passing service qualification
  • The volume of orders and availability of Telstra technicians resources in a specific area
  • The type of work required to complete the activation
  • May require an onsite visit
  • May require work along the infrastructure (Node/Cabinet/Pit)

We are dependent on our wholesale provider Telstra to connect your service adsl2+ service, therefore we are subjected to their connection timeframes. We will do our best to process your application as quickly as possible.

We have checked your account and we can see that we are working to complete your installation but don't yet have an installation date from our wholesale partner Telstra. This should be available within a couple of days. You can track the status of your install at www.tpg.com.au/install and we will also update you via SMS and email.

We will be keeping a close eye on your case and will provide you with updates where possible.

Regards,