HELP! Technician No Show

tom-kelton
Level 2

I've just waited 4hrs for a technican to come and install my internet and he was a no show! This is unacceptable!! I've been screwed around by TPG for 3 months trying to get our internet conected and I thought the end was in sight, how wrong I was! I'm heading overseas in 7 days and if this is it's not installed by then I'll be finding another provider!

2 REPLIES 2
Erika

Hi @tomkelton,

Welcome to TPG Community!

I've searched for your account using your Community details and was able to find a match.

We value your business with us and we always grab the earliest installation date that we could to get your service working. However, we cannot guarantee this as we work with our suppliers to provide this particular service, which means we are reliant on their scheduling.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience; this is out of the ordinary and means that there will be a valid reason why the Telstra technician has not presented. We will investigate this with our field technicians to find out the root of the cause. We apologise for the inconvenience and our service delivery team will be in touch with you ASAP.

Regards,

Shane

Hi @tom-kelton,

Good day! The assigned Case Manager for the installation of your service tried to call you last friday unfortunately no avail. They sent you an email about the current installation update.

Let us know should you require further assistance.

Cheers!