TPG Community

Get online support

Horrible customer service

linhhuongkun
Level 2

Dear TPG,

I am writing this email to express my extreme disappointment to TPG Customer Service. How come you can treat a customer like that? If you don't want me to be a customer, can you please straight forward to me, so it does not waste time of mutual parties!!!!

I was informed to install the internet on Thusrday 28/6/2018 and was required to stay home; otherwise I will be charged additional fee. I booked annual leave to stay home one day. Nobody showed off. Do you know how many calls I had phoned you about this matter? I talked with customer service, installation team, and all of you told me you will call me. Noboday called me back, until nearly 8:30pm. Installation team said they discussed with Telstra team, and they wanted to install the internet for me asap, on Thursday 5/7/2018. Ok, I said I cannot be at home on that day, except from 8am to 9:30am. The Assistant Manager (or whoever) replied that they will try this case with Telstra team, but then I haven't recieved any confirmation email for this matter. I was wondering myself so I check the installation status. You know what, they booked me on Thursday afternoon. At that time, I can only say to myself "what the **!!!!"

Then, I called TPG on Sunday, filled the incident report whose ticket number is 51XXXXXX. An employee said they would like to call me on Monday 2/7/2018 to follow up the case. AND I CAPITALIZED THAT I WON'T PAY ANY ADDITIONAL FEE IN CASE I AM NOT AT HOME. Nobody called me of course. Why? Are you guys kidding me? I tried to call on Tuesday, they said they tranfered my call to installation team and then the call was corrupted suddenly (you don't want to pick up my call). Can you please explain????? 

2 REPLIES 2
linhhuongkun
Level 2

Sorry ticket number is 51XXXXXX.

Riezl

Hi @linhhuongkun,

We apologise for the inconvenience this has caused you and we'd like to help get to the bottom of this.

We have located the account using your community details and we can see that the issue has been escalated to our Complaints Resolution Team.

We will make a follow up and will have the case manager contact you as soon as possible to discuss the progression of the case. 

Should you have a preferred contact number and time, please send it via private message. Thank you.