Installation

SOLVED Go to solution
hbzptyltd
Level 2

I ordered your  ADSL2+ Home Bundle on the 27th of April user name is ****

After 20 working days waiting the Installation still is not finished and to get in touch with your support is a nightmare.

[Edited post for privacy purposes]

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Erika

Hi @hbzptyltd

I understand that one of our case managers has been in touch and has discussed the status of your installation. 

Should you need further assistance, please let us know. 

Cheers, 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Erika

Hi @hbzptyltd

Welcome to TPG Community! 

I've edited your post due to privacy reasons. Please avoid providing personal details on the public page e.g customer ID / username, mobile numbers and similar pieces of information as they may compromise your account security. 

I've went ahead and checked your account history. We value your business with us and we always grab the earliest installation appointment that we could to get your service working. But in some cases, such as yours, we've been advised by Telstra that there is currently no cabling infrastructure at your address. This has caused delays in the installation of your services. 

I've seen on your account that one of our Case Managers has resubmitted the order and has coordinated this with Telstra. We're now waiting for Telstra's response. 

Nevertheless, I've chased this now and has requested for this case to be priorised. The assigned case manager will be in contact as soon as addional information becomes available from Telstra.

Cheers,  

Erika

Hi @hbzptyltd

I can see that an email has been sent regarding the new schedule that was provided by Telstra. 

The earliest date that they've can provide is on Wednesday, May 30th 2018 between 8:00am - 12:00nn.  Their technicians advise of a possible need for entry to the premises to finalise the connection. This means we require you or a person over 18 years of age to be home for the appointment. Unfortunately, we are under time constraints put in place by the Telstra if your initial scheduled appointment time is not suitable, you can reschedule a more convenient time by visiting https://www.tpg.com.au/install or we can arrange a call from one of our Case managers. Please keep in mind that if you wish to reschedule you, must do so 3 days prior to the scheduled appointment date.

Erika

Hi @hbzptyltd

I understand that one of our case managers has been in touch and has discussed the status of your installation. 

Should you need further assistance, please let us know. 

Cheers,