Line disconnected

nannicalandro
Level 2
Hi, this morning the line at my address has been disconnected. Both the antenna and internet led on my tplink tdw9970 switched off a couple of hours ago. It was working nicely and he technician came to activate the line the 15th of March. Amy idea about what's going on? I have already tried to reset the modem and to do the setup but it did not work. Thanks!
1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @nannicalandro

Welcome to the community!

We are sad to know that you're having difficulty with your service. We are able to locate your account using your community details. Based on the latest log on file, you have been in contact with one of our Technicians and performed basic troubleshooting.

The initial test result shows a possible line fault causing the service not to work. Our Engineering Team escalated this to Telstra for further investigation.

Telstra have told us they have booked a technician to check your TPG service anytime between now and 21/Mar/2019. Your attendance is not required.

Further updates will be provided via SMS or Phone call by one of our Engineers. Let us know should you require further assistance.

Cheers!