Long wait

Stepoi
Level 3
Been ages to install my adsl2 broadband internet..i dont know if there is any plan to send someone to install my line after i already paid and got the modem..i choose tpg knowing that i can get as quickly as possible an internet connection but i am already disappointed..if i knew that this could happen i should have applied to other broadband provider...been 2 weeks already since i signed up..can i get my money back with this as i am planning to cancel my application with tpg? i have to find other most reliable internet provider..
9 REPLIES 9
KarlB

Hi @Stepoi,

Could you please send me a PM (private message) with your Full Name, CID (customer identication number) and your mobile phone number, so I can take a look at your service?

Kind regards,

Karl

KarlB

Replied via PM

Stepoi
Level 3
Any updates of when can tpg team come and install my connection?
I have notice that not only are having the same issues..just worried might take time for my net to be connected..
Any time frames of when i can expect this to be done?thanks
KarlB

Hi @Stepoi,

I have checked your order again, and can see your order is still showing in progress. We are waiting for an update from our Wholesaler and will be in contact once we have an update. We are unable to provide an ETA until we have heard back from our Wholesaler.

Regards,

Karl

Stepoi
Level 3
So probably it will takes a month??
KarlB

Hi @,

Our Provisioning Team should get an update in the next 24 – 48 hours, and we will be able to give you a better idea of your time frames.

Regards,

Karl

Stepoi
Level 3
Any update from provisioning team??
KarlB

Hi @,

Still no update from our wholesaler. I have requested for our provisioning team to try and follow-up again, and to give you a call with an update.

Regards,

Karl

Stepoi
Level 3
Oh i can see that i am not the only person here having issues with tpg installation i can read on the threads most of them are still waiting for internet to be installed..this is not acceptable..adivised your customer service just be honest in the first place of application that installation will not quarantee to install from eTA 10-20days which is written on my email after you have debited my account..because if i knew that i would happy to sign up to other provider..now u have taken my money and u keep promising that provisioning team will take action asap..
There is no point that sending a modem without active line..i think u have to secure the line first before sending modem