TPG Community

Get online support

Moved home - Have Contacted through their website and chat, still no reply to move the TPG service.

ajishcheriank
Level 2

Have been a loyal customer with TPG for over 4 years now, have moved house before also, never have I faced such an issue with TPG, are you guys testing the patience of a customer. I have contacted you on friday and got the below mail.

Fri, Mar 27, 10:39 AM (5 days ago)
Dear Customer,

Thank you for your query. This is an automated reply from TPG Moving Home.

Please allow 24 hours for your request to be processed.

For online TPG Support including options such as installation status, password reset, payment processing, technical support and other frequently asked questions, please visit www.tpg.com.au/support.

Kind Regards,
TPG Moving Home
Telephone: 1300 865 124
Fax: 02 9850 0813
63-65 Waterloo Road, Macquarie Park NSW 2113
movinghome@tpg.com.au  |www.tpg.com.au

but still no reply, then on Monday after waiting for almost 2 hours, I got hold of a TPG representative through chat, he assured that he will get back to me by mail, its been wednesday and still have not got any reply, today again I raised the issue through my account and still no reply, trying to contact you through chat and has not been successful for the past 4 hours. What support are you providing to the customers. I feel I need to raise this alarm with the telecom ombudsman in Australia for cheating us customers and showing all the fake adverstisments claiming to be the best broadband service in Australia.
1 REPLY 1
Sdubos
Level 2
Hi am having the same issue.
Have chatted multiple times with no luck. Had a promise of two call backs with no calls. Have been on the phone several times. I need help asap please contact me tpg.