TPG Community

Get online support

Moving Home - TPG ADSL2+ Activation

SOLVED Go to solution
Scrooge
Level 2

Hello,

I'm having a very unsatisfactory experience with my ADSL2+ activation at my new home, following a move of house.

Nearly 3 days after my new home phone number was installed by Telstra, and, despite numerous assurances from TPG that I would have internet services activated, I am heading into the weekend with no ADSL2+ service at my new home.

Countless calls to TPG and to Telstra to verify that my new phone number was 'activated', including on the Telstra Flex Stream Database, and multiple assurances that it was from Telstra that it was, TPG have still failed to activate my ADSL2+ service.

I dont understand why I'm the one doing the calling to both Telstra and TPG for what should be such a simple service handover process.

Nearly 10 hours on the phone to TPG, with numerous people promising to help (but still not got my service) in the past week and ~14 hours with Telstra as well, I'm very unhappy that I still do not have fulfilment!

Why am I the one required to contact Telstra - my new home phone is connected and working ... why cannot TPG complete my ADSL2+ activation?

I'm currently on Hold again with TPG - ~30 minutes on wait with no advice as to position in queue or how long until I am able to talk to someone ... its an awful experience ...  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
KarlB

Thanks for letting me know. I'll cancel the callback request.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Scrooge
Level 2

And just to make my frustration even worse, the TPG Moving Home team number I was given to call (1300865124) has just auto-cut me off after over 30 minutes on hold ... meaning that I have to call again and wait ...

It's just diabolical!

KarlB

Hi @Scrooge 

Could you please send me a PM (private message) with your Full Name, CID (customer identication number) and your mobile phone number, so I can take a look at your service?

Regards,

Karl

Scrooge
Level 2

Hi Karl,

Just got your reply here ... and via email - How do I send a private message?

KarlB

Hi @Scrooge 

You can send me a PM by clicking on my username "KarlB" above and clicking "Send a Message"

Regards,

Karl

KarlB

Hi @Scrooge 

Thanks for your PM. I have requested for our Provisioning Team to investigate and requested for someone to call you back ASAP with an update.

Regards,

Karl

KarlB

Thanks for letting me know. I'll cancel the callback request.