No mobile internet

johnfscardina
Level 2
I can receive and make calls from my mobile but I have no internet service for some days now. I have contacted your service centre who have upgraded my case but still no service. This is quite an inconvenience as I cannot access online banking and other services I rely on daily.

Your urgent attention would be appreciated.

Thank you
2 REPLIES 2
johnfscardina
Level 2
They were supposed to change my mobile plan to their new plan with more bandwidth at the same cost under their bundle plan. Now I can’t make calls because I apparently have no credit and no internet access.

They told me it wouldn’t cost me any extra and now they want to charge my credit card for the change over. After calling them they said the issue would be rectified but when I try to make a call I’m getting an announcement telling me to check my account, which shows my account is up to date with nothing owing.

They are incompetent and causing me a great deal of stress. I will never recommend TPG to anyone, they simply don’t know what they’re doing!!

After 3 years with them you’d think they would care about their loyal customers!

I’m looking for a local provider with call centres in Australia. If anyone can recommend a better provider I’d appreciate it.

I don’t mind paying a little more for a better quality service.
Riezl

Hi @johnfscardina , we are sorry to know that you are having issues with the service and considering changing provider. We value you as our customer and we'd like to help get to the bottom of this.

Please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can pull up the account. To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community