TPG Community

Get online support

No phone or lan socket, just coaxial port

Arlenemij
Level 2
We just moved yesterday to an old bldg, but nbn ready. We did a move home with our existing tpg nbn. Tpg said the net is ready to be activated. However, we realised there is only a coaxial port on the house. How do i connect my tp link ac1600 modem router?
3 REPLIES 3
Shane

Hi Arlenemij,

Welcome to the community!

Have you found the NBN box installed in the new unit? The TP-Link AC1600 should be connected to the NBN arris box to establish a connection, if no NBN box is available send us your details (Username/Customer ID together wtih the address on file) and we will raise this to our NBN Provisioning Team.

How do I private message (PM) in the community - https://community.tpg.com.au/t5/Welcome/How-do-I-private-message-PM-in-the-community/m-p/4093

Regards,

We just moved yesterday to an old bldg, but nbn ready. We did a move home with our existing tpg nbn. Tpg said the net is ready to be activated. However, we realised there is only a coaxial port on the house. How do i connect my tp link ac1600 modem router?

Arlenemij
Level 2
Thank you shane.there is no nbn box in the unit. I have sent you a private message with my acct no and address. Thank you!
Shane

We got it! Expect a call from our NBN provisioning team tomorrow to discuss the installation progress and options about the missing NBN box.

Regards, 

Thank you shane.there is no nbn box in the unit. I have sent you a private message with my acct no and address. Thank you!