TPG Community

Get online support

2 hours correcting my billing ... then get Billing SPAM a couple of weeks later

romeo
Level 2

I had to update my billing details on my mobile and home wireless accounts. This took about 2 hours of circular IVR scripts, zero first call resolution, lots of holds and transfers.

Who knew it was so hard for a customer who wants to pay to organise payment?

I feel like the billing systems are completely broken. I feel very sorry for the front line staff having to endure the customer frustration.

Anyway to make things even less trust worthy, I've received an email saying my billing has failed and "click on the link" to resolve. I checked my accounts and nothing is owed. So the email is SPAM.

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Welcome to the community, @romeo.

We are sad to learn that you had an issue with updating the payment details of the service, we will raise this to our team for investigation. 

We apologise for any confusion that caused by the Automated System Email.

Let us know should you require further assistance.

Regards,

I had to update my billing details on my mobile and home wireless accounts. This took about 2 hours of circular IVR scripts, zero first call resolution, lots of holds and transfers.

Who knew it was so hard for a customer who wants to pay to organise payment?

I feel like the billing systems are completely broken. I feel very sorry for the front line staff having to endure the customer frustration.

Anyway to make things even less trust worthy, I've received an email saying my billing has failed and "click on the link" to resolve. I checked my accounts and nothing is owed. So the email is SPAM.