TPG Community

Get online support

Bill paid but phone cut off

Bainjeryl
Level 2

How is it that on Tuesday you sent me a bill for the next month (to be paid in advance since the next billing cycle does not start till 1st Mar) and from the next day my phone has become "unrecognised on the network' and cannot make or receive calls? No warning, no email just a voice message to say my account was about to expire.

On Wednesday I spoke to someone in accounts who identified an error they had made and told me it had been prioritised and would be fixed that day. But of course it wasn't. How can I contact TPG when my phone doesn't work?

I have emailed them twice but have got no answer. I am now three days without a phone service, an older Australian on their own. I have paid 3 x $7.99 for Skype credit to phone TPG but never get through to anyone. I am at my wits end. How can they take money from my account without providing any kind of service?

I don't know what else I can do except call the ombudsman.

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hey, Bainjeryl.

Let us have a look and see what caused interruption of the service, send us your account details (Username/Customer ID or Mobile number) also include your best contact details (Alternate Contact number and preferred time).

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards,

How is it that on Tuesday you sent me a bill for the next month (to be paid in advance since the next billing cycle does not start till 1st Mar) and from the next day my phone has become "unrecognised on the network' and cannot make or receive calls? No warning, no email just a voice message to say my account was about to expire.

On Wednesday I spoke to someone in accounts who identified an error they had made and told me it had been prioritised and would be fixed that day. But of course it wasn't. How can I contact TPG when my phone doesn't work?

I have emailed them twice but have got no answer. I am now three days without a phone service, an older Australian on their own. I have paid 3 x $7.99 for Skype credit to phone TPG but never get through to anyone. I am at my wits end. How can they take money from my account without providing any kind of service?

I don't know what else I can do except call the ombudsman.