TPG Community

Get online support

CANCEL - misleading information provided

smckenzie11
Level 2

Hello

To add to this complaint you disconnected my old property on the 12th when I had extended to the 15th to enable me to work as your promise to set up the new account and NBN on Jan 11th was false so you have now let me down TWICE. 

This has caused not only impacts to my work but my mental health as I am now anxious.  One of your consultant told me to go to a internet café or use my mobile hot spot as a solution.

I am putting all in writing to the CEO also as I have had zero assistance from TPG in regards to all of these matter other than “a response will be provided in 48 hours”..

This is not customer care.

Subject: RE: [EXTERNAL] TPG NBN Bundle Registration and Advance Payment (xxxxxxx)

I have seeked legal advice and this cancellation I am entitled to as TPG failed to provide.

Importance: High

Hello

I write with dissatisfaction in TPG.  .  I am working from home and called to arrange the new connection for the new property I moved into yesterday.  I stated very clearly to your consultant we need to look at any issues that may arise (hence me calling 10 days before the move) as I am working from home and it must be smooth.   Documents attached.

I asked if there is ANYTHING that could go wrong lets look at that now to safe guard.  I was told no all good and everything is ok and the connection is all remote.

Then last night when I try and connect I am told – no the property requires a box installed and that can be done in FEBRUARY.

I was given misleading information  by TPG on the 4th of January 2021 – it could have been booked in then!?!  I could of been told to check with agent the box is there. 

What are TPG going to do to rectify this as I need to work from home?  I spoke to 7 people last night which was extremely frustrating.  One told me to try and track the old tenant…..not a fair solution.

This process is unsatisfactory and I await your response and resolving this issue that has from today impacted my work quality.

You are charging me and I have no connection and unsatisfactory service to resolve.

PLEASE CANCEL PLEASE RESPOND 

4 REPLIES 4
Shane

Hi @smckenzie11 ,

Welcome to the community!

We're sad to know that you're considering to cancel the service, we're able to locate the account using your given details, we will chase this with our NBN Provisioning team for further handling and investigation. Please shoot me a private message with your best contact number and preferred time.

How do I private message (PM) in the community 

Regards,

@smckenzie11 wrote:

Hello

To add to this complaint you disconnected my old property on the 12th when I had extended to the 15th to enable me to work as your promise to set up the new account and NBN on Jan 11th was false so you have now let me down TWICE. 

This has caused not only impacts to my work but my mental health as I am now anxious.  One of your consultant told me to go to a internet café or use my mobile hot spot as a solution.

I am putting all in writing to the CEO also as I have had zero assistance from TPG in regards to all of these matter other than “a response will be provided in 48 hours”..

This is not customer care.

Subject: RE: [EXTERNAL] TPG NBN Bundle Registration and Advance Payment (xxxxxxx)

I have seeked legal advice and this cancellation I am entitled to as TPG failed to provide.

Importance: High

Hello

I write with dissatisfaction in TPG.  .  I am working from home and called to arrange the new connection for the new property I moved into yesterday.  I stated very clearly to your consultant we need to look at any issues that may arise (hence me calling 10 days before the move) as I am working from home and it must be smooth.   Documents attached.

I asked if there is ANYTHING that could go wrong lets look at that now to safe guard.  I was told no all good and everything is ok and the connection is all remote.

Then last night when I try and connect I am told – no the property requires a box installed and that can be done in FEBRUARY.

I was given misleading information  by TPG on the 4th of January 2021 – it could have been booked in then!?!  I could of been told to check with agent the box is there. 

What are TPG going to do to rectify this as I need to work from home?  I spoke to 7 people last night which was extremely frustrating.  One told me to try and track the old tenant…..not a fair solution.

This process is unsatisfactory and I await your response and resolving this issue that has from today impacted my work quality.

You are charging me and I have no connection and unsatisfactory service to resolve.

PLEASE CANCEL PLEASE RESPOND 

smckenzie11
Level 2

Please cancel.

Ive now requested this several times and and now logging each minute of my time communicating with TPG.

I am receiving numerous generic responses from TPG from who knows who  and all fail to even move close to a resolution.    Cancel.  

smckenzie11
Level 2

Also I prefer to not private message -  tried that 121 approach and just got passed around and transferred to 17 people

Thanks 

Riezl

We sincerely apologise for the trouble this issue is causing you, @smckenzie11. We can see that this has been escalated to our Complaints Resolution Team. We have forwarded your message and a Complaints Resolution Case Manager will be in touch via Email or Phone call to address the matter.

Kindly await feedback within the day.