CANCELLATION

Nickaroo
Level 2

To whom it may concern

Cancellation request

Customer ID:-                       ******

Psackage:-                            NBNFTTN 50 with voice  (not in a contract)

I have sent through a couple of cancellation requests on your site but they always come back as undeliverable !   I have screen shots of proof of the date   - on the 21st April 2022 .

I have since tried to call and speak to someone on numerous occasions , but I sense that I am really just wasting my time.  I also cannot afford to be on the phone for hours while I am at work. I have been transferred to different departments on two occasions and still I have no success.  I have also tried to direct message on the community forum which is also proving to be just too difficult (tonight is my last attempt).  Your cancellation service is terrible to say the least !!

Please I need assistance to sort this out ASAP.

Please cancel the above service as at 21 April 2022 and confirm that this has been done.

BEST WAY TO CONTACT ME IS VIA MY EMAIL ADDRESS PLEASE.

Thank you 

L NICHOLLS

1 REPLY 1
Angeli

Hi @Nickaroo

Welcome to TPG Community! 

I have edited your post and removed your customer ID. I have seen the email that you sent to our Customer Relations Team and I'll have them attend to it immediately today. A case officer will be contacting you by phone and if you're unreachable, an email will be sent. If you have a preferred time of contact, just let us know here. 

Regards,

Angeli