Cancel my Account

sinabairamzadeh
Level 2

Why No one Give response for my request to cancel my account ??!! They just transfer the line ,  give advice and do not follow their own instruction! I a trying to cancel my account for a week and still wasting my time on this case. What a bull** provider I tested. I mad my complain and explained feedback from others as well. 

2 REPLIES 2
Shane

Hey, I responded to your initial post located herePlease send us a Private Message with your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file) also include your best contact number and preferred time.

How do I private message (PM) in the community 

@sinabairamzadeh wrote:

Why No one Give response for my request to cancel my account ??!! They just transfer the line ,  give advice and do not follow their own instruction! I a trying to cancel my account for a week and still wasting my time on this case. What a bull** provider I tested. I mad my complain and explained feedback from others as well. 

Shane

Hi,

We'd like to follow up with your account details.

Regards,