TPG Community

Get online support

Cancellation nbn service

Vany1
Level 2
Hi
I have connected nbn service 8days ago and still can’t use internet. I spoke to technician team but they cannot figures out i have requested cancellation , it’s not my fault i have to cancel and looking for a other provider. So disappointed with tpg. I have asked cancellation they just sent me email address for cancel and no reply at all!
I would like to have my money back and cancel tpg nbn internet asap!!!
7 REPLIES 7
Riezl

Hi @Vany1, we're sorry to know that you have decided to cancel the service.

We have located an account using your community details. We have received your email and we have already made a follow up with our Accounts Team.

You will receive further updates regarding the status of your request via email within 24 hours.

Let us know should you need any assistance. Thank you.

Vany1
Level 2
Hi
Thanks for reply me.
Can i get a full amount refund?
Riezl

They are now assessing your case and they will be in touch once the assessment is completed.

We are also monitoring this and will keep you posted for updates where possible. Thank you.

Vany1
Level 2
Hi Jess (cancellation supervisor)

I was waiting for your phone call as we emailed yesterday. but I didn’t hear from you. Cance
U do not need any private phone call just cancel immediately and refund my money back.
Unbelievable TPG service.

Vanessa
Riezl

Hi @Vany1, we have forwarded your message to the assigned case officer. You will receive further updates via email regarding the status of your case.

khanna160
Level 2

Hi my name is Amit Khanna. I am customer of TPG broad band service with account no 5525022.I am trying to contact TPG from last 3 weeks but I am unable to due to covid 19 outbreak as TPG as gone online chat support . I have contacted online chat support service to inform about that I wanted to cancel my TPG service but even online support was unable to resolve my query Can you please help.

Tamtran9
Level 2
Thank you for helping me