Cancellation request

jeburns
Level 2

Hi there,

I've been attempting to cancel my TPG account for the past 10 days, and have still not recieved any confirmation this has been actioned.

I have made numerous attempts to cancel (via phone, email to cancellation team, and online form in My Account). I last spoke to someone via phone on 8 March (and they verified my identity over the phone) and have not recieved any follow up contact since. As TPG requies 30 days notice of cancellation, this needs to be actioned now.

3 REPLIES 3
Angeli

Hi @jeburns

Welcome to TPG Community! 

We can definitely check on your cancellation request. Send us a PM with your TPG customer ID or username please.

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards, 

Angeli

jeburns
Level 2
Hi,
I was told on Friday 10 March that someone would be in contact with me “within the day” - and that has not happened.
It has been 13 days since I first gave my 30 day cancellation notice and TPG has not confirmed my service will end on 30 March 2023.
Why is there no clear cancellation process, and why am I not able to speak directly with someone who handles cancellations?
Shane

Hi @jeburns 

We are still awaiting your details. Send us your information via PM so we can coordinate this with our cancellation team. 

Regards,

Hi,
I was told on Friday 10 March that someone would be in contact with me “within the day” - and that has not happened.
It has been 13 days since I first gave my 30 day cancellation notice and TPG has not confirmed my service will end on 30 March 2023.
Why is there no clear cancellation process, and why am I not able to speak directly with someone who handles cancellations?