TPG Community

Get online support

Charging my money but not providing the Internet services

ivonaamy
Level 2
I have cancelled my internet from TPG due to they can't provide me the same package from a different provider.

My internet was cancelled and my whole house did not have any internet for days before I went onto the next internet provider.

I then realised in May that TPG still charged me for the past 2 months, I went through the phone and called again to cancel the internet, been putting on hold for ages.
So I tried to cancel under my account on the 5th of May. Then I emailed them regarding to the matter, but they refuses to refund my moneys and they're going to charge me another $56.37 for the 30 days notice period?

Why do I have to pay for the service that's not even provided?! Now in total TPG charged me $224.73 dollars while not even providing me with any internet!

I have asked for a refund but the reply was there was not any written history found that asked to cancel the network, and refused to give me a refund.
But my internet just went down for almost a months until the new provider connected my Internet.
I would like my $224.73 dollars back
My customer ID is 5783995
2 REPLIES 2
JayeshP9

Welcome to TPG Community,

You can private message to me your  service address and mobile number so i can check status here.

regards

JayeshP9

JayeshP9

Hi ivonaamy,

I have sent your query to our customer services and  also sent request for callback, For your reference ticket # 59762163

Regards

JayeshP9