Consult

syl19950
Level 2

Hi-Here are some questions I wanna ask:(1) Could you please tell me how to pay for every months’ cost? Will you Debit my monthly charge automatically from my credit card?(2) Should I sign any document for installing the device?(3) If I wanna cancel this service, what should I do?And should I send an e-mail to notice you?Looking forward to your early reply. Best regards, LucyUsername:sylxxxxxx

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @syl19950,

Welcome to the community!

(1) Could you please tell me how to pay for every months’ cost?

I was able to locate the account using the given details, I can see that the account comes with NBN100 plan for $59.99/Monthly

Will you Debit my monthly charge automatically from my credit card?

The payment used on the account is set on Autopay

(2) Should I sign any document for installing the device?

You will need to decide, in conjunction with your installer, where the NBN equipment will be placed within your premises. There are some technical constraints your installer must work within, as well as some other issues you should consider. The location of the NBN equipment should be decided with the long-term use of the room in mind and you are encouraged to discuss this with your installer, to determine where is best for your particular situation.

You will need to confirm or pre-sign the Ticket of Work before commencing the installation.

More information available here.

(3) If I wanna cancel this service, what should I do?

For cancellation of the account you may call our support hotline 1300 993 011 , you may also reach us here in our community or to any of our Social Media Pages.

Let us know should you require further assistance.

Hi-Here are some questions I wanna ask:(1) Could you please tell me how to pay for every months’ cost? Will you Debit my monthly charge automatically from my credit card?(2) Should I sign any document for installing the device?(3) If I wanna cancel this service, what should I do?And should I send an e-mail to notice you?Looking forward to your early reply. Best regards, LucyUsername:sylxxxxxx