How to cc in mail

elows1956
Level 2

hello ,

I am new here , please guide me how to add cc in mail , I have to send mail with cc so please suggest .

Nexus Iceland

5 REPLIES 5
Shane

Hi @elows1956,

When you log-in to TPG post office and create a new message there should be an option besides on the recipient's e-mail address where you can add CC: E-mail address.

Regards,

hello ,

I am new here , please guide me how to add cc in mail , I have to send mail with cc so please suggest .

larvar
Level 2

@elows1956 wrote:

hello ,

I am new here , please guide me how to add cc in mail , I have to send mail with cc so please suggest Pizza Tower

Nexus Iceland

Play it!

ruthme
Level 2

To CC (carbon copy) someone in an email when using TPG as your email service provider, you can follow these steps:

1. Log in to your TPG email account: Open your preferred web browser and go to the TPG webmail login page.

2. Enter your credentials: Provide your TPG email address and password to log in to your account.

3. Compose a new email: Look for the "Compose" or "New Message" button to start composing a new email.

4. Enter the recipient's email address: In the "To" field, enter the primary recipient's email address.

5. Add CC recipients: Look for the "CC" field (it may be labeled as "Carbon Copy" or "Cc") and enter the email addresses of the recipients you want to CC. Separate multiple email addresses with commas.

6. Compose your email: Write your email message in the designated area, providing the subject and content as necessary.

7. Review and send: Double-check all the recipient email addresses, including the CC recipients, to ensure they are accurate. Once you're satisfied with the email, click the "Send" button to send it.

By following these steps, you should be able to successfully CC recipients in your TPG email.  nexus iceland login

albertcarry
Level 2

When you create a new message in the TPG Post Office after logging in, there ought to be an option aside on the recipient's e-mail address where you may add CC: E-mail address. This is the case if the TPG Post Office is functioning properly.myhdfs login

adamsmith_1626
Level 2

After checking in, the TPG Post Office should present you with the choice to include CC: E-mail address when you compose a new message to send to a recipient. This option should be located to the right of the receiver's email address. Providing that the TPG Post Office is operating normally, this is the situation.

landstaronline