TPG Community

Get online support

I have been charged twice

taniale
Level 2
Yesterday I noticed that my TPG account had 29.99 outstanding however due to my payment details being changed recently, I understood that the payment may not have been processed yet. However after checking my bank account, the money has already been taken out, so it was just a system error.

I then called the customer service line to correct this on my account so that I could access my mobile data for the month. She helped me change my payment details to try to remove the pending payment notification. I was however, charged an additional 29.99 on my new card. So this means that I have paid this amount twice now for the same billing period.

When I brought up this concern to the operator, she was very rude and condescending to me and did not help me at all. She said that I should disregard the previous payment as it was a "non-user issue" and that TPG would "cancel" this charge. She did not listen when I tried to tell her that the money has been taken out of my bank accounts twice.

I would like this issue to be resolved and to be refunded for the extra 29.99 charge.
1 REPLY 1
Dann

Hi,

Welcome to the Community!

We'd like to check the status of your mobile billing. Please PM us with your mobile number and full name so we can look into this.

Regards,

Dann