TPG Community

Get online support

I was charged twice for my mobile plan

isam0708
Level 2

I noticed that my TPG account had 29.99 outstanding however due to my payment details being changed recently, I understood that the payment may not have been processed yet. However after checking my bank account, the money has already been taken out, so it was just a system error.

I then called the customer service line to correct this on my account so that I could access my mobile data for the month. She helped me change my payment details to try to remove the pending payment notification. I was however, charged an additional 29.99 on my new card. So this means that I have paid this amount twice now for the same billing period.

However because of this double charge my account went negative and I was charged an additional $15 for overdrawing. This is quite ridicolous considering that I was only aware that I would be paying the initial for 29.99 for this months data.
I would like this issue to be resolved and to be refunded for the extra 29.99 charge.

2 REPLIES 2
Shane

Hey, isam0708. Let us sort this out to better understand with the charges on the account could you send us your details (Username/Customer ID or Mobile number) also include your best contact number and preferred time so we can have our Team to contact you to discuss the charges and the refund.

I noticed that my TPG account had 29.99 outstanding however due to my payment details being changed recently, I understood that the payment may not have been processed yet. However after checking my bank account, the money has already been taken out, so it was just a system error.

I then called the customer service line to correct this on my account so that I could access my mobile data for the month. She helped me change my payment details to try to remove the pending payment notification. I was however, charged an additional 29.99 on my new card. So this means that I have paid this amount twice now for the same billing period.

However because of this double charge my account went negative and I was charged an additional $15 for overdrawing. This is quite ridicolous considering that I was only aware that I would be paying the initial for 29.99 for this months data.
I would like this issue to be resolved and to be refunded for the extra 29.99 charge.

Angeli

Hi @isam0708

Kindly send us a screenshot of your banking statement that shows the charges from us and we'll have our Finance Team to look into it. 

Thanks,

Angeli