TPG Community

Get online support

Mail bouncing

Gail44
Level 2
Hey there,
My mail is bouncing back to only a few people. Most mail is getting through but emails that have been getting through before are not now. Any ideas on what’s happening?. I haven’t changed anything at my end. Both private mail and mailing lists are not getting through.
I logged into my account on the tpg site and turned off the filters. Mail is still bouncing.
Thanks in advance.
1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @Gail44,

Let us help check what causing bounce back email and get to the bottom of this. To better understand the situation, could you post the error message on this thread and send us your details via PM.

You may also have the option to raise this to our postmaster by sending emails to postmaster@tpg.com.au

How to send a PM?

Regards,

Hey there,
My mail is bouncing back to only a few people. Most mail is getting through but emails that have been getting through before are not now. Any ideas on what’s happening?. I haven’t changed anything at my end. Both private mail and mailing lists are not getting through.
I logged into my account on the tpg site and turned off the filters. Mail is still bouncing.
Thanks in advance.