TPG Community

Get online support

Mobile cancellation

jw8610
Level 2

Hi I wish to cancel my mobile service (currently out of contract for years). I have already started with a different service provider and do not wish to be talked to by the customer retaining team (but thank you all the same). The email address published here by TPG is invalid. Giving that the cancellation is going to go ahead, is there a way to totally avoid the time-heavy phone call process, save precious resources of TPG, and get straight to the cancellation step itself? Many thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
Will

Hi @jw8610

Welcome to the Community!

We regret to hear that you no longer want to continue with your mobile account with us. Let me help you in raising this to our Escalations Team.

Can you send us a PM with your customer ID or the mobile number, including your service address so we can pull up your account? We already tried your community details, but we can't seem to locate an active record.

For your reference: How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards,

jw8610
Level 2

HI Will, I have sent you a PM. Thank you so much for your help..

Will

Hi @jw8610

Thank you for providing the mobile number. Our records show that your account is no longer active and that your number has been ported out since May 1.

If you have further questions, don't hesitate to leave a message.

Regards,