NBN Cancellation

Kingy
Level 2

Hi,

I had put in a request to cancel my service over the phone on the 8th of September, I was advised that I needed to cancel via email, I had done this, received some forms to fill out on the 12th of September, I had filled out the forms that day, then I received an SMS on my cell phone on the 13th of September with some last verification steps, which I had completed then also.

I had not heard anything and I have called up a few times as I want the service disconnected please but I keep being told that the team that cancels this is not answering/not available and that I can't have my service cancelled because TPG cannot send me a one-time passcode because they don't have my current cell phone number.

Can someone please help me get this service disconnected, that would be much appreciated, thank you.

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @Kingy ,

We're sad to learn that you have decided to cancel the service with us. Let me help check the progress of the cancellation. Could you flick me a message with your details?

How to send a PM? 

Regards,

Hi,

I had put in a request to cancel my service over the phone on the 8th of September, I was advised that I needed to cancel via email, I had done this, received some forms to fill out on the 12th of September, I had filled out the forms that day, then I received an SMS on my cell phone on the 13th of September with some last verification steps, which I had completed then also.

I had not heard anything and I have called up a few times as I want the service disconnected please but I keep being told that the team that cancels this is not answering/not available and that I can't have my service cancelled because TPG cannot send me a one-time passcode because they don't have my current cell phone number.

Can someone please help me get this service disconnected, that would be much appreciated, thank you