TPG Community

Get online support

NBN phone not receiving calls from the Optus Network

Sparklescarwash
Level 2

When using my home phone, I am able to make outgoing phone calls. 

When I call my home phone from an Optus mobile I am unable to connect. A message is played saying the number is disconnected. Other Optus customers who have tried to call have said they get the message about the number being disconnected. I have contacted TPG tech support who told me to contact Optus. 

I am continually transferred from TPG Tech Support to Optus Tech Support and back. 

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @Sparklescarwash ,

Thanks for raising this to us, we'd love to help and get to the bottom of this. Send me a private message with your account details (Username/Customer ID) together with the address on file, also include your best contact number and preferred time. We will raise this to one of our Senior Technicians and have them contact you.

How do I private message (PM) in the community 

Regards,

@Sparklescarwash wrote:

When using my home phone, I am able to make outgoing phone calls. 

When I call my home phone from an Optus mobile I am unable to connect. A message is played saying the number is disconnected. Other Optus customers who have tried to call have said they get the message about the number being disconnected. I have contacted TPG tech support who told me to contact Optus. 

I am continually transferred from TPG Tech Support to Optus Tech Support and back.