No internet connection

Karmabitesbak
Level 2
Hi, my internet was disconnected earlier today which i only received an email the day before telling me if i dont pay my bill my internet bill my service will be cancelled on the 20/12/2022, which they disconnected anyway, so i rang up and paid my bill and i was told my services with be back on within the next half hour, well it hasn’t been reconnected and i cant contact anyone as everything is closed, what happened to 24/7 technical support
1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @Karmabitesbak,

Are you still having issues with the activation of the service? If so, could you shoot us a PM with your details so we can check the status of the connection and perform troubleshooting if needed.

How to send a PM? 

Regards,

Hi, my internet was disconnected earlier today which i only received an email the day before telling me if i dont pay my bill my internet bill my service will be cancelled on the 20/12/2022, which they disconnected anyway, so i rang up and paid my bill and i was told my services with be back on within the next half hour, well it hasn’t been reconnected and i cant contact anyone as everything is closed, what happened to 24/7 technical support