Ordered internet on the 17th of March. My account was charged on the 26th of March for $199 (the price of my plan). It is currently the 8th of April. I've gotten emails saying that my "application" is being held up. No, this is not an application. You have charged me, and provided me with no service. The modem has arrived at my address (poorly repackaged but what did I expect at this point).
I've tried calling the support number provided in emails about 10 times over the last 2 weeks. I've tried using the chat support. My experience with the chat support so far has been sit in queue for 30 mins (this is okay, queues are normal). Talk to a customer service member, who "redirects" me to some one who can "help". This is a flat out lie. Last night I waited 4 hours and no one messaged me after the "redirection". The support agent then closed the chat (awesome). This morning (8th April) I've been waiting over an hour after the "redirect". As I write this my chat was just closed. Image attached. So far 3/3 for useless support, great work.
Basically I want my internet up and running by the end of the week, or my money returned and subscription cancelled .