TPG Community

Get online support

Roaming not working even though active

Amarah
Level 2
I’m not sure what is happening but none of my texts or phone calls are working. I’m in London and using the Vodafone UK on automatic. It worked for the first two days I was here and suddenly isn’t working anymore. My bill is paid! There are full bars at the top of the screen but when trying to either data roam, call or text everything is failing. Wifi still works though and thank the lord as I wouldn’t be able to do this. I’ve tried calling the help number but the call keeps failing. Any help would be appreciated.
5 REPLIES 5
Angeli

Hi @Amarah

Do you have enough prepaid balance to make an outgoing call and SMS? 

Amarah
Level 2
Thanks Angeli. Thanks for the tip- I didn’t know I had to top up the balance on a my month to month plan. I just tried to do it and the credit card system within novus isn’t working which is proving stressful. Have had to settle for a bank transfer but lord knows when that will clear. Daunting travelling by myself with no roaming available
Angeli

Hi @Amarah

Sorry to hear that. If you have nominated a bank account, it will take 3-4 working days to clear the payment. Let us know if you require further help. 

Amarah
Level 2
Thank you- do you know what is happening with the novus credit card system? I would like to change payments to credit card. I think this happened because the expiry date hadn’t been updated (even though the direct debits were still coming out!)
Angeli

Hi @Amarah

Are you able to confirm privately the error that you encountered when entering the credit card on My Account? 

How do I private message (PM) in the community