SEnding email

gvhcox
Level 2

I have recently stopped being able to send emails from my laptop.  I can recieve emails, just not send them.  I also cannot send from the tpg.com.au webmail (error msg below).   Weirdly, I can send emails and receive emails on my iphone using the same account.  Any advice?

----- Original Message -----

"Mail Delivery Subsystem" <MAILER-DAEMON@tpgi.com.au>

To:

<xxxxxxxxx@tpg.com.au>

Cc:

Sent:

Wed, 30 Oct 2019 11:01:08 +1100

Subject:

Returned mail: see transcript for details

Reporting-MTA: dns; web-atmail2.tpgi.com.au
Received-From-MTA: DNS; localhost
Arrival-Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2019 11:01:06 +1100

Final-Recipient: RFC822; xxxxxxxxx@tpg.com.au
Action: failed
Remote-MTA: DNS; mx2.tpgi.com.au
Diagnostic-Code: SMTP; 550 5.7.1 [TPG-S03] Mail x9U016FD005869 from 203.12.160.131 rejected with DCC. Use SMTP AUTH, PostOffice, or contact the Postmaster Team <postmaster@tpg.com.au>
Last-Attempt-Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2019 11:01:08 +1100

2 REPLIES 2
Riezl

Hi @gvhcox,

Welcome to TPG Community!

Please PM us your TPG customer ID and the email address affected. To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community

Joyaa
Level 2

@Riezl wrote:

Hi @gvhcox,

Welcome to TPG Community!

Please PM us your TPG customer ID and the email address affected. To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community

The link you send us to shows how to "private message a MOD" with a dead link to an example (ShaneA).
I have the same problem as gvhcox and I want to PM details to TPG but to which MOD? (How do I find a MOD's name?)  ... Please can you incorporate or add your answer to this question to your response to avoid sending users down a cul-de-sac.
Thanks in advance.