Switch to NBN

annietan1
Level 3

I'm stuck overseas for over a year & my home internet is about to be disconnected due to NBN.
TPG has tried to contact me on OZ number but I'm just not reachable overseas with that number.
TPG has managed to reach out to me via email about this switch to NBN. I've my concerns as TPG has submit a request for switch to NBN 25 bundle without my authorization and approval. I know I have to switch but I have no way of reaching out to TPG to have online chat with sales/customer service in regards to my options and the monthly cost.
Urgent...please help me...how can I reach out to TPG to discuss before they come & switch me to their default plan on 27/7/2021?

I not only have to discuss my options but need to inform TPG of the oz contact person in my absence for the NBN installation.
I've emailed yesterday to raise my concern to Karen who reached out to me in the first place via email and I've not heard back from her.
Urgent...Help,....

Please contact me +xxxxxxxoverseas.

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @annietan1 ,

Thanks for raising this to us, I was able to locate the account using the details that we have on file, I will chase this with our Provisioning Team and have them contact you via email, please shoot me a private message withy your best contact E-mail address.

How do I private message (PM) in the community 

Regards,

@annietan1 wrote:

I'm stuck overseas for over a year & my home internet is about to be disconnected due to NBN.
TPG has tried to contact me on OZ number but I'm just not reachable overseas with that number.
TPG has managed to reach out to me via email about this switch to NBN. I've my concerns as TPG has submit a request for switch to NBN 25 bundle without my authorization and approval. I know I have to switch but I have no way of reaching out to TPG to have online chat with sales/customer service in regards to my options and the monthly cost.
Urgent...please help me...how can I reach out to TPG to discuss before they come & switch me to their default plan on 27/7/2021?

I not only have to discuss my options but need to inform TPG of the oz contact person in my absence for the NBN installation.
I've emailed yesterday to raise my concern to Karen who reached out to me in the first place via email and I've not heard back from her.
Urgent...Help,....

Please contact me +xxxxxxxoverseas.