TPG Community

Get online support

Unable to pay bill and cant contact support as phone services have been paused

jc23football
Level 2

Hi,

I recently changed the name on my TPG mobile account which seemingly removed my payment methods before going away on holiday. Upon return I found my account had been blocked from mobile services as the bill had not been paid.

I tried to pay the bill via credit card online, but my card would not work with the TPG system so I used a direct deposit instead. It's now been over 24 hours since I spoke to support who said they would process the payment ASAP and reenable my mobile services. I can't now add a different credit card for instant payment as there is an existing payment transaction is in progress

I would like to speak to a support officer, but cannot make a call as my services have been halted. I just want to pay my bill as I really need to use my phone again.

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Shane

Hi,

The Direct Debit payment posting may take 3-4 working days. Let us check the payment and service status, could you send us your details (Customer ID/Mobile number )to better understand the situation. 

How to send a PM? 

Regards,

Hi,

I recently changed the name on my TPG mobile account which seemingly removed my payment methods before going away on holiday. Upon return I found my account had been blocked from mobile services as the bill had not been paid.

I tried to pay the bill via credit card online, but my card would not work with the TPG system so I used a direct deposit instead. It's now been over 24 hours since I spoke to support who said they would process the payment ASAP and reenable my mobile services. I can't now add a different credit card for instant payment as there is an existing payment transaction is in progress

I would like to speak to a support officer, but cannot make a call as my services have been halted. I just want to pay my bill as I really need to use my phone again.

Thanks

jc23football
Level 2

Thanks Shane, I've sent the details through to you via pm