TPG Community

Get online support

What is it with the slow uploads? I never agreed to that. Its half to what I agreed too.

rikg72
Level 2

I did a speedtest today. 100/16.
WTF?
I signed up to 100/40 so WHY am I only getting 16?
Last time I did a speedtest it was 100/40 and everything was smooth and fast.
Now I get lag and framerates drop and things are just slower now. 
Now I know why things are slower. 16 upload speed.

Thats NOT what I pay for, its not what I agreed too so why did you slow down my uploads to half of what they were and agreed too?

I've been with TPG for about 15 years. Maybe its time I changed to someone else if your going to rip me off with half the upload speed I'm paying for.
Drop my cost or give me back my speed.

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Our NBN100 plan is now configured with 20 Mbps Upload speed since May 2020 and email notifications were sent pertaining to the change.

Due to the current NBN wholesale cost model, the cost to supply NBN services has increased across the industry hence the change with the upload speed. All other aspects of your NBN plan (e.g. monthly price and included features) will stay the same.

You may check the information here.

I did a speedtest today. 100/16.
WTF?
I signed up to 100/40 so WHY am I only getting 16?
Last time I did a speedtest it was 100/40 and everything was smooth and fast.
Now I get lag and framerates drop and things are just slower now. 
Now I know why things are slower. 16 upload speed.

Thats NOT what I pay for, its not what I agreed too so why did you slow down my uploads to half of what they were and agreed too?

I've been with TPG for about 15 years. Maybe its time I changed to someone else if your going to rip me off with half the upload speed I'm paying for.
Drop my cost or give me back my speed.