TPG Community

Get online support

Why is no one answering service numbers , my internet is down and I got work pending

nikiman
Level 2

6 REPLIES 6
nikiman
Level 2
Can someone please tell me how to get a a service person answer my question. My connection has been down since Wed and there seem to be no way to contact anyone in TPG to answer anything.
nikiman
Level 2

Can someone please let me know how can I contact a service person to answer or fix my connection which has been down since Wed , March 2 2022, all the tel numbers for services don't work. There are no listed NBN outages in my area.

nikiman
Level 2
Please can someone let me know how to contact anyone for service when internet connection is down. It has been down since Wed , March 2 2022 and No tel numbers in services work!
I have work pending that has to be done.
Shane

Hey, nikiman

Send us your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file) so we can proceed with initial investigation to fix the issue. 

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards,

Please can someone let me know how to contact anyone for service when internet connection is down. It has been down since Wed , March 2 2022 and No tel numbers in services work!
I have work pending that has to be done.
nikiman
Level 2
Hi ,
Can someone pls help me . I’ve been trying to get someone to fix my internet connection since Wed , March 2
Shane

Thanks for sending us your details.

The issue affecting the service has been escalated to our Engineering Team for assessment and investigation.We will chase this to our Team to prioritise this fault, no updates yet is available, one of our engineers will contact you via SMS or Phone call for any fault progress.

Regards,

Hi ,
Can someone pls help me . I’ve been trying to get someone to fix my internet connection since Wed , March 2