changing NBN plan

puyo78
Level 2

Hi Team

i've called TPG Business Solutions team to change my Residential NBN plan to Business Plan on 1st of May, been advised it will be switched over in 24 to 48hrs

its 14th May today and no update provided and no switch over happened, as you can see from call history i've been calling you guys on daily bases trying get this sorted but had no luck but only getting my call bounced from Customer service to Business solutions then Service delivery then back to Customer service...... all they saying is i need to speak to the rtight team and none of them are willing to take ownership of the issue....

can someone explain what the hell is happening with my change over request???

5 REPLIES 5
KarlB

Hi @puyo78 

Welcome to the community,

Could you please send me a PM (private message) with your Full Name, CID (customer identication number) and your mobile phone number, so I can take a look at your service?

Regards,

Karl

puyo78
Level 2

PM sent with requested details

KarlB

Hi @puyo78 

Thanks for your PM. I have requested for our Plan Change Team to investigate and requested for someone to call you back later on today with an update.

Regards,

Karl

puyo78
Level 2

@KarlB nobody called me with update yesterday.......

can we have this issue escalated since its been 16days with no resolution?

changing plan from Residential to Business should only take 24-48hrs as your Business Solutions team been saying..............

KarlB

Hi @puyo78 

They I have requested for our Plan Change Team to have a look at this ASAP.

Regards,

Karl