TPG Community

Get online support

100/40 plan availability

corsair6
Level 2

Hello,

I was moved from the 100/40 to 100/20 plan some time ago.  At the time there was an option to keep th 40M upload speed (at a cost).  Is this still an option?  I can't find any information on the plans as to what the upload speed actually is or what options may be available.

Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
Shane

Our NBN100 plan is already configured with 20 Mbps Upload speed since May 2020. We will check with our Team if there is an option for us to get additional upload speed. Could you send us a PM with your details.

How to send a PM? 

Regards,

Hello,

I was moved from the 100/40 to 100/20 plan some time ago.  At the time there was an option to keep th 40M upload speed (at a cost).  Is this still an option?  I can't find any information on the plans as to what the upload speed actually is or what options may be available.

Thanks.

corsair6
Level 2

Thanks.  PM sent.

dandy112
Level 2

Wanted to send a PM about the same subject but no posts = restricted access i discovered.

I wish i could figure why NBNCO killed this speed tier? not like Australia weren't already a tad late on proper internet - All well if we were one of the lucky one's receiving FTTP. Even Fixed wireless offer 250mb/250mb residential plans?. TPG forced the knock back yet stats to this day shows theoretically if TPG put customers first i don't beleive anyone was getting held at gunpoint if they put up a fight to such rubbish changes? Especially the existing customers. 

Anyway, years late and with having to used to be on a 100/40 plan just stumbled across a page and

wondered.. >> legacynbn100 

40_changes.png