TPG Community

Get online support

5G Home wireless signal

fuhuixiao
Level 2

Hi Team,

Recently I received some mails from Telstra and Optus, telling me that 5G home broadband is available in my area. I am also interested with TPG's latest 5G signal coverage progress, however after I checked my address, TPG has no 5G service in my area (Auburn Central in NSW). I heard TPG is using Vodafone's network at the moment, so I tested with a vodafone SIM card and confirmed there is no 5G signal. I then checked Vodafone's 5G network coverage page and just realized that 5G is available at 90a Auburn RD (and I live in 93 Auburn Rd), which is 200 meters away from my apartment (see the screenshot below).

Considering Auburn Central has the most population, would you please tell me when will this area be covered by your 5G signal?

Thanks,

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @fuhuixiao

TPG 5G Home Broadband is currently available at select addresses only. We do not have available updates about the TPG 5G roll out but we will post all the information once it becomes available in our Social Media Pages, Website and here in the community.

For more details you may visit this link, TPG 5G Home Broadband Plans| Our fast alternative to NBN.

Regards.

Hi Team,

Recently I received some mails from Telstra and Optus, telling me that 5G home broadband is available in my area. I am also interested with TPG's latest 5G signal coverage progress, however after I checked my address, TPG has no 5G service in my area (Auburn Central in NSW). I heard TPG is using Vodafone's network at the moment, so I tested with a vodafone SIM card and confirmed there is no 5G signal. I then checked Vodafone's 5G network coverage page and just realized that 5G is available at 90a Auburn RD (and I live in 93 Auburn Rd), which is 200 meters away from my apartment (see the screenshot below).

Considering Auburn Central has the most population, would you please tell me when will this area be covered by your 5G signal?

Thanks,